Karma may be defined as action
Think of life or a being as a system, that is interactive within a larger system and contains subsystems that are interactive and that contain further subsystems.
From the articles on Formation we can begin to elicit observable properties that form the system of life or the being.
The most defining properties relevant to Self-Actualisation are:
- It contains beliefs or programming that grow.
- It functions utilising a process called events or moments.
- It deliberately evolves, utilising information from events run through its programming to create output.
- Outputs are the realisation of beliefs.
- Outputs are direction or intentions or thoughts.
- Outputs maybe compounded or made manifest in larger ways through expansion and repetition.
- Programming or beliefs form Identity. Identity is the formation of “I am” and “I am that I am” a singular Being.
- Evolution for Consciousness is the expansion or growth of Identity (beliefs and programming).
The defining properties listed form the core qualities or core characteristics towards a system self-actualising.
Self-Actualisation is a process and a process is a continuous set of actions. The system of consciousness is dynamic as it evolves or expands and it expands through action.
Meaning: The Law of Karma is the principle of ‘Cause and Effect’ or ‘Thoughts and Actions’ and is the process of evolution.
The Law of Karma is the motion of action, Cause leads to Effect or Thoughts lead to Actions. Cause and Thoughts are also actions, as is effect. This is the evolutionary process utilised for the formation of Identity. This is the process by which evolution may occur.
Meaning: The Tools of Creation (Thoughts – Communications – Actions) is the mechanism to steer the process of evolution or the Law of Karma.
The components required to steer the process of evolution or the Law of Karma are Thoughts or ‘originating direction’, Communications or ‘Feedback’ and Actions taken as a result of the thoughts and communications.
The power applied to the steering, when direction is decided comes from feelings by beings that contain the programming of Emotions. For emotional beings action is propelled by Emotions or derived feelings applied.
For Self-Actualising beings, any Thoughts created would be best targeted towards Joy to all concerned. And any actions that result should be measured as to whether they would be loving actions to all concerned.