Enlightenment maybe defined as the progression through Self-Actualisation
Think of life or a being as a system, that is interactive within a larger system and contains subsystems that are interactive and that contain further subsystems.
From the articles on Formation we can begin to elicit observable properties that form the system of life or the being.
The most defining properties relevant to Self-Actualisation are:
- It contains beliefs or programming that grow.
- It functions utilising a process called events or moments.
- It deliberately evolves, utilising information from events run through its programming to create output.
- Outputs are the realisation of beliefs.
- Outputs are direction or intentions or thoughts.
- Outputs maybe compounded or made manifest in larger ways through expansion and repetition.
- Programming or beliefs form Identity. Identity is the formation of “I am” and “I am that I am” a singular Being.
- Evolution for Consciousness is the expansion or growth of Identity (beliefs and programming).
The defining properties listed form the core qualities or core characteristics towards a system self-actualising.
Each quality or characteristic of the system is measurable and enlightenment is measurable. The most relevant measurements would relate to the primary functions of the system being evaluated.
These would be the realisation of happiness, love and fulfilment (joy, love and peace on the Map of Consciousness). To Self-Actualise is to “To re-create ourselves a new in every moment towards our highest desires and intentions, a continuous process of conscious evolution.” Another way to look at this definition, is that it is the process of creating and realising ones highest desires and intentions continuously. One’s highest desires form the direction, for humans these are Joy, Love and Peace, which should be set deliberately as your primary core values, followed by any other desired.
The Tools of Creation (Thoughts -Communications – Actions) may be used to measure the quality of output both at the Thought level and Action Level. The recommendation is to target all thoughts to creating Joy for all that they concern fairly. Then any resulting Actions should be measured as to whether they would be considered loving actions to all concerned fairly. The outcome provides an amount of satisfaction.
Each emotional level on the Map of Consciousness provides a motivational range and emotional perspective. Enlightenment is the best use of the full range of emotions to create a life of the fullest joy, love and peace realised.
Enlightenment is also the top perspective on the Map of Consciousness and is properly realised when the basics of Self-Actualisation are properly in place. Every human is fully capable of achieving this quite easily with the right guidance.
Photo by Vishwanth PindiBoyina : https://www.pexels.com/photo/healthy-wood-sea-dawn-16400252/