Chronic Pain Relief & Removal
Imagine life pain free
Free yourself from Chronic Pain
A natural method:
No side effects
When it’s gone it’s gone
An alternative solution
Call me if…
There are 2 situations where you should definitely call for an appointment.
Firstly, you have old chronic pain that just persists even though there is no further reason for it to remain. This could be from an old injury that has healed. People have experienced this through accidents, where the injuries have healed, or have healed as much as they can from the accident but you are left with persistent pain. For some they just experience pain that is unexplained medically.
Secondly, you have a chronic condition that you live with and you continuously feel pain and it serves no purpose to have the pain because you know you have the condition. Especially, when this can interfere with picking up on a new pain signal notifying you of a fresh injury that requires attention. Or it just degrades the quality of your life.
Your pain can be eliminated, occasionally if it is still required, dialled right down.
Most chronic pain conditions can be eliminated within a single session. Certain conditions require further work to get to the point of switching off the pain.
Below you will see a number of common conditions that will illustrate the different types of chronic pain that people suffer from and an idea of what type of session you will require.
When pain is unnecessary
Pain is an important and valuable signal in our wellbeing, it?s designed to keep us safe. It notifies us that something is wrong and gives an indication of how much attention is required by its intensity. Like a fire alarm, it can be set off by burning toast or a major chip pan fire. Either way once you know what is happening and have dealt with it, it should be reset. Sometimes the process of reset just hasn?t happened.
When unnecessary pain continues
According to researchers at Imperial College London, Arthritis Research UK and the University of Aberdeen, they estimate 43% of the UK population suffer from some form of chronic pain. Many people that suffer chronic pain can find that other people just think they are making it up perhaps encountering friends or even family that just don?t believe the extent of the pain or worse are just dismissive of it.
With more severe chronic pain come the secondary issues:
- Disuse syndrome ? where the pain prevents you from doing long-term physical activity. You can?t exercise get your body moving properly which is key to maintaining a good state. So mentally and emotionally it will hit you.
- Sleep problems ? the pain keeps you awake, breaking your sleep patterns, this just adds to the problem
- Pain to me ? even if you have been diagnosed with specific condition, the pain you suffer with will not be the same as another person with the same condition, where as one person has mild discomfort you may be incapacitated by the pain.
- Even the ups are not pain-free ? You may have good days where you can do more but often there may still be some pain.
- Conventional medicine cannot fix you or the pain ? You have got to the stage where the doctors can only provide powerful pain killers to get you by. The type of pain killers that often have a big list of unpleasant side effects.
Does any of this describe you?
Then please give me a call